Research and Markets: Indonesia Water Purifier Market Report: Forecast & Opportunities 2013-2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tkm6x3/indonesia_water) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Water Purifier Market Report: Forecast & Opportunities 2013-2018" report to their offering.
“Indonesia Water Purifier Market Report: Forecast & Opportunities 2013-2018”
The water purifiers market in Indonesia is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of around 14% during 2013-18.
The water purifiers market in Indonesia is on high growth trajectory. The majority of drinking water supply in Indonesia is being fulfilled by rivers, where merely 0.49% of all the rivers meets water quality standards. Low water quality of these rivers and rising gap between demand and supply of fresh drinking water is boosting up the sales for water purifiers in Indonesia. It has been witnessed that during 2012, about 50,000 annual deaths have been registered in Indonesia because of poor sanitation and hygiene. Textile industry, which is the one of the fastest growing industries in Indonesia is considered as a major source of water pollution. In Indonesia, only half of the population is properly disposed off and rest of the households are disposing off their domestic wastes directly into rivers which is acting as a major source of water pollution.
Low penetration level of water purifiers in Indonesia is the key factor, pushing the market on robust growth path. Java region of Indonesia is the highest demand generator for water purifiers. Eastern Java region has high level of water contaminations like turbidity and impurities such as calcium carbonate and heavy metals. Therefore, membrane based water purifiers receives highest demand from this region due to its unique capability of removing heavy metals. It has been observed that UV based water purifiers are leading in terms of volume sales; whereas membrane based water purifiers are dominant in terms of revenues sales in the total water purifiers market of Indonesia.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. Global Water Purifier Market Overview
3. Indonesia Water Purifier Market Outlook
4. Indonesia Membrane Based Water Purifier Market Outlook
5. Indonesia UV Based Water Purifier Market Outlook
6. Indonesia Filter Based Water Purifier Market Outlook
7. Indonesia Water Purifier Market Trade Dynamics
8. Indonesia Water Purifier Market Policy and Regulatory landscape
9. Indonesia Water Purifier Market Tax Structure
10. Indonesia Water Purifier Market Trends & Developments
11. Indonesia Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. Research Methodology
- Mitsubishi Rayon Cleansui Co. Ltd.
- PT. Advance Product Indonesia
- PT. Elken International Indonesia
- PT. Holland for Water
- PT. LG Electronics Indonesia
- PT. Luxindo Kingdom
- PT. Philips Indonesia
- PT. Sharp Electronics Indonesia
- PT. Toray International Indonesia
- PT. Unilever Indonesia Tbk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tkm6x3/indonesia_water