Research and Markets: Flavor and Fragrance Market Consolidation: Who will Not Survive?
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7czk97/flavor_and) has announced the addition of the "Flavor and Fragrance Market Consolidation: Who will Not Survive?" report to their offering.
“Flavor and Fragrance Market Consolidation: Who will Not Survive?”
The report reviews major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the flavor and fragrance industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
The global strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance markets includes:
- Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
- Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
- Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
Key Topics Covered:
I. The Bimodal Trend
III. Major Geographic Regions
IV. Major Product Categories
V. Profiles of Leading Suppliers
- T. Hasegawa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7czk97/flavor_and