Associa’s N.N. Jaeschke, Inc. Announces Client Expansion
“At NNJ, we’re committed to providing exceptional management services, and we are thrilled to add these beautiful communities to our family”
“At NNJ, we’re committed to providing exceptional management services, and we are thrilled to add these beautiful communities to our family,” said Ned Heiskell, President & CEO of NNJ. “Being chosen as the community association management company for these associations is truly an honor, and we look forward to working with them for years to come.”
NNJ will now provide full management services, including financial, property maintenance, and administrative services, to the following associations:
- The Village by Robinhood – Located in Chula Vista, California, The Village by Robinhood is comprised of 222 attached home condominiums with private backyards, ample parking, and plenty of open green space. With easy freeway access and nearby schools and shopping, it is a wonderful community for families to enjoy. Hugo Muñoz, CCAM, has been chosen to manage this association. He has been in the community association management industry since 2006 and is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Lake Park Terrace – Located in San Marcos, California, Lake Park Terrace Homeowners’ Association is comprised of 227 condominiums and has a pool, gym and clubhouse for residents’ enjoyment. Its close proximity to shopping, parks and schools make it an exceptional family community. Hugo Muñoz, CCAM, has also been chosen to manage this association.
- Sea Point Townhomes – Located in Del Mar, California, Sea Point Townhomes Community Association is comprised of 237 townhomes with amenities that include pools & spas, a clubhouse, tennis courts, a volleyball court, and a large park for the residents to enjoy. It also boasts views of the Pacific Ocean and is just a mile away from Torrey Pines State Beach. This association will be managed by Thomas Peterson, CACM®. Peterson earned his Business Management degree from the University of Arizona and has training in human resources, fair housing laws, and tax credit program compliance.
- Villa Del Lido – Located in La Jolla, California, Villa Del Lido is comprised of 49 condominium units surround by lush green landscaping, has a pool and spa for the community’s enjoyment, and is located just blocks from the Pacific Ocean. Easy beach access makes it a wonderful place to call home. Gina Falcon-Heneghan, CCAM, has been chosen as the Community Manager for this association. Falcon-Heneghan has worked at NNJ since 1994 and has worked in the industry since 1987.
- Highland Trails – Located in Santee, California, Highland Trails Homeowners Association is comprised of 200 condominium units. It is located near the beautiful hiking trails of Mission Trails Park and residents have access to a pool, spa, and club house. The association will be managed by Alana Riggs, CCAM. Riggs started her career in community association management in 2008 and has experience managing communities ranging from a seven-unit financial only account to a 200-unit CID.
N.N. Jaeschke, Inc., one of San Diego’s largest community management firms, provides community association management and property services to San Diego County. Since 1971, its sole focus has been to deliver performance that enriches communities and enhances the lives of the people it serves. For more information, visit http://www.nnj.com or find them on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/nnjaeschke.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.
Find us online: