Research and Markets: China Fertilizer Industry Outlook to 2017 - Strategic Consolidation to Drive the Industry Growth
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlfw8r/china_fertilizer) has announced the addition of the "China Fertilizer Industry Outlook to 2017 - Strategic Consolidation to Drive the Industry Growth" report to their offering.
“China Fertilizer Industry Outlook to 2017 - Strategic Consolidation to Drive the Industry Growth”
This report entails the market share analysis and company profiles of major players in the fertilizer industry. The future analysis and segmentation by functionality and distribution channel have also been discussed in each of the sub-segment.
China is the world's most populous country, thus ensuring food supply is the most important challenge for the agriculture industry. Over the years, the country has managed to feed around 21.0% of the population with just about 9.0% of the world's arable land. Hence the application of chemical fertilizers plays a crucial role in ensuring adequate supply of food.
The chemical fertilizer industry in China has grown at a moderate growth rate of 2.0% during 2006-2012 with nitrogen fertilizer market as the chief constituting market with a share of 62.5% in 2012 while phosphate and potash fertilizers contributed only 26.4% and 11.2% share in 2012. However, it is the phosphate based fertilizers that have elevated the growth of the chemical fertilizer market in the country during 2006-2012.
- The market size of the China fertilizer market in terms of volume in the last years (2006 - 2012)
- China fertilizer market segmentation by nutrients (nitrogen, phosphate, potash)
- China fertilizer market segmentation by crop usage (cereals, oil seeds and others)
- China nitrogen fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer and potash market size in terms of volume in years 2006-2012.
- Trends and Developments and Government regulations in the fertilizer market in China
- Competitive landscape players operating in fertilizer market of China (Hubei Yihua Group, Kingenta, Anhui Liuguo Chemical Company Ltd, Sinofert Holding Company Ltd, Chemical Blue Company Ltd and others)
- Future projections and macro economic factors of China fertilizer industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlfw8r/china_fertilizer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.