Research and Markets: ANZ Automation Services
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cw5fv/anz_automation) has announced the addition of the "ANZ Automation Services" report to their offering.
This study discusses the the revenue generated by automation services across Australia and New Zealand. It forecasts revenue and the growth rates until 2018 and discusses the major end users and their contribution to automation revenue. The study also discusses the drivers, restraints, and the trends in the automation industry. Major end users that have been using the services of these companies have been discussed in detail. In addition, forecasts of revenue that is likely to be generated until 2018 is also provided.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the trends in the automation services market and what factors do end users look at while approaching an automation vendor for retrofits and other services?
- What are the various types of services offered by automation vendors and what major projects are being executed currently?
- Who are the major end users that implement automation services and what benefits are expected to accrue to new users?
Automation Services Market
- New Zealand
- Oil and Gas
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Food and Beverage
- Metals and Mining
- Pulp and Paper
Others include industries, such as water and wastewater (recycling plants, processing and treatment plants, and so on), pharmaceuticals, electronics and semiconductor, and machine building.
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
- The automation systems used in the mining industry are currently one of the major targets for hackers; a vast majority of users do not have adequate security measures to thwart such attacks.
- Carbon tax policies could impact Australia's adoption of automation systems. Penalties, based on emissions, are heavy; therefore, more companies will look to invest in upgrades.
- While there are numerous projects in progress, end users are conservative while investing in new systems. They are however, more likely to spend on services. All aspects of services, such as consulting and maintenance, will benefit vendors in such a scenario.
Key Topics Covered
Title, Research Team, and Table of Contents
CEO's 360 degree Perspective
New Zealand Breakdown
End-user Forecast Analysis
The Last Word
The Three Big Predictions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cw5fv/anz_automation
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.