Research and Markets: Japan Cancer Drug Pipeline Analysis 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q2z7w7/japan_cancer_drug) has announced the addition of the "Japan Cancer Drug Pipeline Analysis" report to their offering.
Japan is a significant market for cancer and its related drugs in the Asia-Pacific region. Improved access to healthcare and an increased level of awareness about cancer and the options for its treatment have been major drivers for a rise in the research activities in this country.
With the strong continued support from the government, the Japanese cancer market is expected to grow rapidly in the future years. The government has been the major source of funding for cancer research in all these years. However, of late, many non-governing organizations have also started to support basic and clinical research.
This increased trend of forming strategic partnerships would be a major driver of the industry. Additionally, Japan has taken many steps to improve the drug lag system. With the increasing inclusion of Japanese in the global Phase III trials, the drug lag situation is set to improve for many cancers like gastric, non-small cell lung, breast, colorectal, hepatocellular carcinoma, and chronic myelogenous leukemia.
Additionally, licensing agreements are increasingly being used in this market and these have proved to be more efficient from both a strategic and financial point of view in the cancer market in Japan. There would a high upfront values and low development milestones in the form of high probability of approvals in the licensing deals made at a late stage. This is extremely beneficial from a strategic point of view, for the pharma companies in their every-day decision making.
Japan Cancer Drug Pipeline Analysis gives a comprehensive insight on the various drugs being developed for the treatment of various cancers. Research report covers all drugs being developed in various development phases. This report enables pharmaceutical companies, collaborators and other associated stake holders to identify and analyze the available investment opportunity in the Japan cancer drug market based upon development process.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Japan Cancer Drug Market Overview
2. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Unknown
3. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Research
4. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Preclinical
5. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Clinical
6. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Phase-I
7. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Phase-I/II
8. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Phase-II
9. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Phase-II/II
10. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Phase-III
11. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Preregistration
12. Cancer Drug Clinical Development Phase: Registered
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q2z7w7/japan_cancer_drug