Research and Markets: North American Brake Rotors, Drums, and Calipers Aftermarket Research Report
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h94ffg/north_american) has announced the addition of the "North American Brake Rotors, Drums, and Calipers Aftermarket" report to their offering.
“North American Brake Rotors, Drums, and Calipers Aftermarket”
Aging Vehicles to Drive Steady Unit Shipment Growth
This research service analyzes the brake rotors, drums and calipers aftermarket in the United States and Canada, which is expected to benefit from the increasing average age of vehicles in North America. The research service includes unit shipment and revenue forecasts, pricing, distribution channels, and market share analysis as well as market drivers and restraints. The base year is 2013, with forecasts from 2014 through 2020. Historical data from 2010 to 2012 is included. Products are segmented into economy and premium rotors, drums, and semi-loaded and other calipers. Future outlooks consider the affects of recent mergers and acquisitions in the aftermarket as well as the growth of direct sourcing and private-label programs.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the short-to-medium term outlook for replacement brake rotor, drum, and caliper sales?
- Which market segments are growing the fastest and why?
- Which distribution channels are growing the fastest and why?
- How are various products priced and positioned in the aftermarket?
- How will consolidation impact the competitive structure of the brake rotors, drums, and calipers aftermarket?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analysis of the North American Brakes Aftermarket: Rotors, Drums and Calipers
- - Title, Research Team, and Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
- Definitions and Segmentations
- - Definitions and Segmentations
- Market Overview
- Total Market
- - Market Dynamics
- Brake Rotor Segment Analysis
- Brake Drums Segment Analysis
- Brake Calipers Segment Analysis
- Conclusions and Future Outlook
- - The 3 Big Predictions
- - Additional Information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h94ffg/north_american
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.