Research and Markets: Directory of Wind Farms - Canada: 2013 Edition lets you Track the Speed of Development of Different Wind Technologies and Facilities over Time
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8tghhq/directory_of_wind) has announced the addition of the "Directory of Wind Farms - Canada" directory to their offering.
The Directory of Wind Farms - Canada is a comprehensive directory of wind farms across Canada in a format that enables analysis at a national, province, company or individual power plant level and with latitude, longitude information that can be copied into Google Maps for visual referencing. Updated regularly, buyers receive subsequent updates within a 12 month period for free. The directory is in spreadsheet format, enabling detailed searching, filtering and additional analysis.
Key Data Points
- The directory currently has 152 entries for wind power generators across Canada, located in 123 wind farms, featuring 871 wind turbines with a total capacity of 5,551.3 megawatts (MW).
- 100% of this capacity comprises onshore wind technology. There are currently no operational offshore wind farms.
- The smallest facility is the Ramea wind-diesel project (0.3 MW) and the largest is Melancthon (199.5 MW). The Canadian province with the most wind power capacity is Ontario.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify key players and technologies within the national or individual province wind power market.
- Facilitate decision making based on a clear understanding of this market.
The directory is in a spreadsheet format (Excel 2007) and includes, in addition to the raw data, simple charts and pivot tables for drill down, filtering and analysis. CSV or PDF alternatives can also be supplied on request but will not have the chart and pivot table functionality. Buyers of this directory receive subsequent updates within a 12 month period for free.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8tghhq/directory_of_wind
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.