Automotive Turbochargers - Global Strategic Business Report 2017 Featuring BorgWarner, Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems, Continental, Cummins, & Honeywell Turbo Technologies - Research and Markets
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Automotive Turbochargers - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
“Automotive Turbochargers - Global Strategic Business Report”
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Turbochargers in US$ Million and Thousand Units.
Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information, including company URLs.
The report profiles 17 companies, including many key and niche players such as:
- BorgWarner Inc. (US)
- BorgWarner Turbo Systems GmbH (Germany)
- Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Cummins Inc. (US)
- Cummins Turbo Technologies Ltd. (UK)
- Honeywell Turbo Technologies (US)
- IHI Corporation (Japan)
- IHI Charging Systems International GmbH (Germany)
- IHI Turbo America Company (US)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan)
- Turbodyne Technologies Inc. (US)
- Turbonetics Inc. (US)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends & Growth Drivers
3. Product Overview
4. Turbocharger Facts
5. Product Launches
6. Recent Industry Activity
7. Focus On Select Players
8. Global Market Perspective
- - The United States (7)
- - Japan (4)
- - Europe (14)
- - France (1)
- - Germany (5)
- - The United Kingdom (1)
- - Rest of Europe (3)
- - Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (4)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5pbdq8/automotive.