Montreal HomeExpo Will See AS Hanging Systems
Exhibit Shown at American Institute of Architects Visits
MONTREAL--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AS Hanging Systems, the North American leader of hanging systems and display fittings for all manner of interior spaces, will be exhibiting at the Montreal HomeExpo. They will bring to HomeExpo, a portion of their exhibit that has traveled to Washington, DC, Boston, New Orleans, Miami and Denver as part of the exhibit the company has taken to the annual AIA (American Institute of Architects) Expo the last several years. It is a rare opportunity for lay persons of Montreal to see what their local company presents to the professional architects and designers who attend the largest architectural specific tradeshow in North America each year. The show, which will be located at the Montreal Olympic Stadium is open to the public from February 6 – 9, 2014. AS Hanging Systems will be located in booth #338.
The Expo hours are as follows:
- February 6th, 12:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- February 7th, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- February 8th, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- February 9th, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
AS Hanging Systems will be demonstrating a wide variety of display solutions appropriate for residential use. These include hanging systems that allow the property owner to hang art, and other wall objects, on their newly finished, or refinished, walls without damage caused by nails and other common wall fasteners. Some of the featured items will include:
- Three varieties of wall/ceiling track, which are the heart of most any “hanging system”. These include a track that works well with vintage spaces and crown moldings. It can even be hidden behind a new installation of crown molding. Another that is so fresh in its design, using small standoffs, that is has no peer.
- Piers for mounting objects between fixed points for a highly engineered look that is perfect in fashionable lofts with post modern/industrial themes. The same system can create inexpensive and fashionable room dividers.
- The Casso® Display Rail which is perfect for presenting a child’s art and school projects in an informal manner, yet so much more organized than magnets on a refrigerator. Casso Rail is also perfect for leaving notes for other family members. Think of it as a horizontal bulletin bar that requires no push-pins, staples, or other sharps to fall within reach of young children or pets in the home.
There will be a wide variety of exhibits from among the 600 exhibiting companies. These will feature everything from decorator accents to eight complete model homes, built in their entirety there on location. It is expected there will be 100,000 visitors during the expo. It is the largest and most comprehensive home show in Quebec!
“It is with great pleasure and pride that we can bring a portion of our commercial exhibit to this local tradeshow. Not just any local tradeshow but our home-town show. So often we have experienced scheduling conflicts. It saddens me at times when I realize that there are very high-end architects and designers in the US who perhaps know us better than do many Montrealers.” said Walter Moncade, President of AS Hanging Systems. “We are a local company based in Brossard, QC, that is making a big impact with our hanging display fittings. Many, I suspect, would be surprised to know that a small local company has products in the Pentagon, The White House Visitors Center, Apple headquarters in California, Google Headquarters, Habitat for Humanity, US Army Corps of Engineers, Associated Press, Boeing, the World Bank, the European Commission, Rio Tinto Alcan and so many others. We have been on a growth trajectory but are nearly invisible in our own hometown. So I hope many will come out to see us at HomeExpo and certainly stop and say hello.”
AS Hanging Systems, is the leader of hanging display fittings in North America, with over 30,000 installations, and is based in the Montreal suburb of Brossard. If you have ever visited the many fine galleries in Old Montreal or on Sherbrooke Street in downtown Montreal, you have almost certainly seen our work. Or perhaps, as the way it should be, you would not have noticed our installations. Discreet impact is part of our design. Visit our display at Montreal HomeExpo and see what we can do for you.
AS Hanging Systems
The company is a manufacturer and distributor of hanging display fittings. It has been active in this arena since 1964, and a manufacturer and distributor of hanging systems for over 20 years. The company has completed over 30,000 installations in North America and beyond. The breadth of product lines, quality of solutions, and professional service enables the company to continue a leadership role in supplying hanging display solutions to both residential and a vast variety of business categories and institutions including education, hospitality, libraries, commercial buildings, museums and health care. Additional information is available at www.ASHanging.com. The company may be reached by phone at 866-935-6949.
Note to the editor: Photos of building projects incorporating AS Hanging Systems components are available (www.ashanging.com/en/gallery) or by contacting the company directly for higher resolution images.