McAfee to Discuss the Future of Security at RSA Conference 2013
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--McAfee today announced that it will further discuss and emphasize its Security Connected strategy for the future of business security at RSA Conference 2013. Additionally, McAfee Chief Technology Officer Michael Fey will present a keynote titled, “The New Fundamentals of Security,” in which he discusses the need for security products and services to work more closely together to safeguard businesses from new types of attacks.
“Beyond MDM: Integrating Mobile as Just Another Endpoint”
McAfee will also have a series of experts that will lead multiple presentations and panel discussions on the latest trends in security. McAfee will host RSA attendees in booth #1117.
McAfee speakers and presentations include:
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Dr. Phyllis Schneck, vice president & chief technology officer for global public sector, will speak on a panel entitled “Combatting Next Generation Cyber Crimes: An ROI Paradigm Shift,” at 3:50 p.m. in room 133
- Michelle Dennedy, vice president and chief privacy officer, will moderate a panel entitled “Privacy Perspectives: Leveraging Data to Protect Data,” at 3:50 p.m. in room 310
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Nathan Jennings, director of product management, enterprise mobile, will speak in a session entitled “Beyond MDM: Integrating Mobile as Just Another Endpoint,” at 10:40 a.m. in room 124 – North Hall
- Bruce Snell, director technical solutions, will speak in a session entitled “Real Time Forensics: Finding the Culprit While the Body is Still Warm,” at 10:40 a.m. in room 124 – North Hall
- Dave Marcus, director and chief architect, threat research and intelligence, will speak on a panel entitled “50 Minutes Into the Future: Tomorrow's Malware Threats,” at 1 p.m. in room 304
- Michael Fey, worldwide chief technology officer, keynote at 3:55 p.m. in Hall D
Thursday, Feb. 28
- Dr. Schneck will speak on a panel entitled “Roadmap Toward a More Secure and Resilient Cyber Ecosystem,” at 10:40 a.m. in room 130
Friday, March 1
- Kim Singletary, director of strategy, will speak in a session entitled “Riot Control: The Art of Managing Risk and the Internet of Things (Riot),” at 11:40 a.m. in room 130
The RSA Conference continually evolves program offerings to meet the ever-changing needs of delegates in the dynamic information security industry. The event will be held February 25 – March 1, 2013 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information about the event, please visit: http://www.rsaconference.com/events/2013/usa/index.htm
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), empowers businesses, the public sector, and home users to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world. With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence network, McAfee is relentlessly focused on keeping its customers safe. http://www.mcafee.com
Note: McAfee is a trademark or registered trademark of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.