DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Software-Controlled Networking: Worldwide Forecast 2017 - 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Communications service providers (CSPs) are well on their way to cloudifying their IT data centres and applications, but have only just begun to tap NFV/SDN technology to radically automate networks and network operations. This report analyses the drivers behind the USD33.5 billion forecast for the software-controlled networking (SCN) market in 2021, and the potential pitfalls that could jeopardise CSP execution strategies.
This Forecast Report Provides:
- A detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the SCN market, split into:
- Three market segments: NFV, SDN and cloud computing
- Three market sub-segments: hardware, software and professional services
- Eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- An examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- Analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the SCN market
- A detailed market definition
- Recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the key trends and factors that will affect the softwarecontrolled networking (SCN) market during 2017-2021?
- What are the growth rates in each of the sub-segments?
- What are the regional factors that will drive growth?
- What should vendors do to exploit new business opportunities?
- How will professional services perform during the forecast period?
- What are the major drivers and inhibitors that will influence CSP spending on software-controlled networking?
- NFV, SDN and cloud computing spending are split into hardware, software and services.
- Software is segmented into the virtualisation layer, VNFs and other applications and OSS/management.
- OSS/management is split into service orchestration, service assurance, VIM, SDN control and network orchestration.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Forecast Market Drivers and Inhibitors
- Business Environment
- Market Definition
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ww9q3l/softwarecontrolle