DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The National Cancer Institute reports an estimated 72580 new cases and 20150 deaths in 2016, due to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although the market has a strong pipeline, no late-stage drugs in the NHL pipeline are expected to achieve blockbuster status, as rituximab-based chemotherapy dominates the NHL treatment market. Roche's Gazyva Gazyva is being evaluated across the follicular lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma settings, while the developers of Arzerra, copanlisib, and duvelisib are focusing on indolent NHL. Rituximab sales are expected to boost the current market during the forecast period.
The global non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma treatment market has been segmented by type of treatment into chemotherapy (Abitrexate, Adcetris, Ambochlorin. Arranon, Belinostat, Carmustine. Cyclophosphamide and others), immunotherapy, targeted therapy, radiation and stem cell transplant. The market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
This report offers:
- Market definition, along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- An ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities, offered.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Seattle Genetics
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmacyclics/Janssen Biotech
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- CTI Biopharma
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Global Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Therapeutics Market Segmentation
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
10. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mx3n82/global