DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Impact of Visible Light Communication (VLC) Technology" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Over the past years, globally there has been tremendous transformation in communication and lighting sectors with evolution of advanced and many new technologies such as OLED, Micro-LED, 4G, 5G networks. Smart connected devices have witnessed rapid industrial growth and new technologies and products are constantly on the rise.
With the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT), smart homes, automation, connected living communication plays a vital role in driving technology innovations in different industries. LEDs (light emitting diodes) which are commonly used for display and lighting applications is leveraged for wireless data transmission driven by advancements in the optoelectronics sector.
The concept of transmitting data through light rays is termed as Visible Light Communication (VLC). There are numerous applications enabled by VLC and these include: consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace and defense, industrial, healthcare, home and building automation.
Key questions answered in the report are highlighted below:
- What is the significance of VLC?
- What are the key enabling technologies?
- What are the factors that influence technology development and adoption?
- Who are the key innovators driving developments?
- What are the opportunities based on patent and funding trends?
- What is the VLC technology adoption by region (North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific)?
- What are the applications enabled by VLC technology?
- What is the market potential for VLC technology (forecast until 2021)?
- What is the future prospect of the technology?
- What sort of strategies OEMs need to embrace to gain entry and sustain competition?
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
2.0 Technology Landscape Assessment - Trends, Enabling Technologies, Benchmarking, and Innovation Ecosystem
3.0 Application Assessment - Key Trending Applications
4.0 Factors Influencing Technology Development and Adoption
5.0 Market Potential - Forecast until 2021, Commercialization Initiatives
6.0 Key Innovations, Technology Developments, and Strategies Driving Commercialization and Growth Opportunities
7.0 Global Patent Landscape and Regional Adoption Assessment
8.0 Technology and Application Roadmap - Forecast until 2022
9.0 Growth Opportunities and Strategic Directions
10.0 Key Patents
11.0 Key Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fm8hxb/impact_of_visible