GCC's growing economy and industrialisation are the biggest drivers of ferrous casting demand.
Globally there are over 40,000 foundries, GCC on the other hand is at a nascent stage with 0.2 Million MT of production; infrastructure and construction are the key drivers of consumption & growth. In the next 5 years the overall KSA Ferrous casting industry would grow at 5% CAGR and Rest of GCC at 3%.
Local foundries in Gulf are currently focusing on ramping up their existing capacity and reduce dependency of imports in the region. This industry docket looks at the current scenario, dynamics and trends prevalent in the GCC Ferrous Casting Market.
Key questions this docket will answer:
- What is the supply structure of the GCC Ferrous Castings Market
- How Foundries manufacturing ecosystem expected to evolve in GCC?
- What are the trade dynamics of Ferrous Casting in the KSA & the Rest of GCC?
- What are the drivers & restraints impacting key end user segments such as Valves, Pumps, Mining, Cement & Aluminium Smelters?
- What are the value chains & key modes of supply of Ferrous Casting?
- What are the key trends in GCC with respect to growth outlook and key industries which shall drive future growth?
- What are the key success factors for companies in the Ferrous Casting Market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Scope & Limitations
- Market Outlook: GCCKSA and UAE drive the market in terms of Local Production and consumption
- Mega Trends and their Impact
- Appendix: Glossary
Annexure: Our Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbxlgs/ferrous_castings