DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Italy's New Business Models in Medical Imaging - Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This research study focuses on the drive to operationalize capital and service costs favoring non-conventional business models (MES and MVS) in Italy over traditional capital-intensive purchasing and service models. The study also features a detailed elaboration on the legacy of public-private partnerships (PPP), framework agreement case studies, market opportunity, market size and penetration analysis coupled with merger and acquisitions and the competitive landscape, in addition to growth opportunities.
The high cost sensitivity among Italian public healthcare providers and their limited access to capital funding form the key motivation for their consideration to adopt new purchasing and service models for capital imaging equipment. To address the ageing equipment fleet and worsening technology obsolescence situation in the installed bases, different regional communities in Italy are looking closely at the opportunity for framework agreements with industry consortia to provide a viable long-term equipment renewal strategy. Framework agreements involving a multi-vendor consortium represent the majority of market activity in Italy as of 2016.
The research on Italy indicates that National and Regional GPOs continue to engage in customer-vendor partnerships amidst growing windows of opportunities by the PPP models. Moving forward, the number of existing and planned public-private partnerships (PPP) for green-field hospital build may offer a strong basis for new capital purchasing models in imaging technology.
- EBM (TBS Subsidiary) & Esaote
- GE Healthcare
- MESA, Higea SpA by Pantheon Group
- Pantheon and TBS
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- TBS Group
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology and Study Scope
2. Executive Summary - Prospects for Development of New Business Model in Italy
3. Study Introduction - The Importance of New Business Models in the Current Landscape
4. Market Definition and Segmentation - Managed and Multivendor Equipment Services
5. The Legacy of Large Healthcare Public-Private Partnerships and Private Finance Initiatives in Italy
6. Total MES and MVS Market for Capital Imaging Modalities (CT & MRI) in Italy
7. Key Factors Influencing the Medical Imaging MES and MVS Market in Italy
8. MES and MVS Competitive Landscape
9. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
10. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dscsmq/italys_new