PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--At a ball field, a school event or a neighborhood gathering, mortgage lenders will be able to help prospective homebuyers access the information they need to weigh their home financing options with Radian Guaranty Inc.’s Radian Rates mobile application.
With a clean and user-friendly interface, the upgraded app provides lenders with a quick and simple way to determine the mortgage insurance (MI) premium rate for one or more products, while also allowing them to:
- Save time by creating custom presets
- Build and save unlimited custom quotes and retrieve them anytime across the app, web and MI Online via unique Quote ID
- Easily access mortgage and loan amount calculators
- Email rate quotes directly from the app
- Compare products to quickly find the best solution for borrowers (all Radian products, Borrower-Paid MI vs. Lender-Paid MI, MI vs. FHA)
“The new Radian Rates App is a game changer for lenders looking to access rates and other information across the complete range of Radian offerings,” said Brien McMahon, chief franchise officer, Radian. “The updated app reinforces our commitment to making it easy to do business with us by providing detailed information at the user’s fingertips and allowing them to send it immediately to the borrower.”
The app also features easy access mortgage payment and loan amount estimator calculators and provides quick links to Radian’s underwriting guidelines and other resources. The new Radian Rates app is now available for download on iOS and Android devices. Users can download the app from the Apple App Store and Google Play. Users with an older version of the app can simply upgrade to the new version through their respective app store. For additional information, please visit www.radian.biz/RatesApp.
"Radian is continually evolving to make it easier for clients to do their business,” said Dan Beam, Senior Vice President of Capital Markets at Firstrust Bank. “The new Radian Rates app is a testament to how keenly Radian listens to its customers and provides excellent tools and resources to streamline the loan origination experience with accuracy and efficiency.”
Radian also offers a variety of products and services as a complement to the new app. Through Radian’s Achieve the Dream website, homebuyers have access to information about finding the right home, decoding real estate jargon, financing options, rent vs. buy comparisons and a variety of payment calculators. More of the available tips and tools can be found at www.achievethedream.com.
Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), headquartered in Philadelphia, provides private mortgage insurance, risk management products and real estate services to financial institutions. Radian offers products and services through two business segments:
- Mortgage Insurance, through its principal mortgage insurance subsidiary Radian Guaranty Inc. This private mortgage insurance helps protect lenders from default-related losses, facilitates the sale of low-downpayment mortgages in the secondary market and enables homebuyers to purchase homes more quickly with downpayments less than 20%.
- Mortgage and Real Estate Services, through its principal services subsidiary Clayton, as well as Green River Capital, Red Bell Real Estate and ValuAmerica. These solutions include information and services that financial institutions, investors and government entities use to evaluate, acquire, securitize, service and monitor loans and asset-backed securities.
Additional information may be found at www.radian.biz.