DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Georgian (the US state) Insurance Industry" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Georgian (the US state) Insurance Industry ' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Georgia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the state. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the state.
- The Georgia insurance industry is regulated by the OCI.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Georgia.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Georgian insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Georgian insurance industry. There are exceptions to this rule, however, as specified in the non-admitted section of this report.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and health insurance.
Key Topics Covered:
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98pg8j/governance_risk