This report is a value analysis of the fluor polymer industry in China, which covers the production, raw materials, imports & exports, consumption of main fluor polymer products; besides, a future forecast on the development trend for these products will be analysed in this report.
Thanks to the government policies and the strong domestic demand, fluorine chemical industry has been one of the fastest developing and most promising chemical industries in China. Fluor polymer, inorganic fluorides, refrigerant and organic-intermediates are 4 main important sectors in China's fluorine chemical industry.
Along with the development of the production of fluor polymers, the application range of fluor polymers has also enlarged. Fluor rubber and fluor resins are the two major fluor polymers. Fluor resin mainly includes polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP), perfluoroalkoxy alkane (PFA), and ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE).
The key points of this report are listed as below:
- Development of fluor resins and fluor rubber in China
- Production of fluor resins and fluor rubber in China, 2011-2016
- Analysis on raw materials for fluor resin production in China, 2011-2016
- Analysis on imports and exports of main fluor resin products in China in 2016
- Consumption of fluor resins and fluor rubber in China, 2011-2016
- Future forecast on development trend for fluor resins and fluor rubber in China
Key Topics Covered:
1 Brief introduction to fluor polymer
2 Fluor resin
2.3 Raw materials
2.4 Production and market situation of major products
2.5 Development trend
3 Fluor rubber
3.3 Production and market situation of fluor rubber
3.4 Development trend
- Shandong Dongyue Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Daikin Industry (China) Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Juhua Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Fluorine Chemical New Material Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Huaxia Shenzhou New Material Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Sanmei Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Arkema (Changshu) Fluorine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jinhua Yonghe Fluorochemical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r6tdts/survey_of_fluor