DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Online Classified Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global Online Classified Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021) provides an in-depth analysis of the global online classifieds market by value, by number of users, by B2C expenditure and by region, etc.
The report also includes the analysis of the global advertising market and global digital advertising market. The report provides a regional analysis of the online classified market, including the following regions: US, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Europe.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global online classified market has also been forecasted for the period 2017-2021, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
Over the past few years, the online classifieds has seen the rise of dominant market leaders in the space. The competition in the global online classifieds market is dominated by the big players, Naspers Group, eBay, Inc. and Craigslist (in the US). Further, key players of the online classified market Naspers Group, eBay Inc. and Craigslist are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Increasing Retail E-Commerce Worldwide
- Rising Global Number of Smartphone Users
- Growing Number of Internet Users Worldwide and Internet Penetration
- Expanding Global Omni-Channel Retail Addressable Market by Value
- Increasing Global Youth Population
- Increasing Global GDP Per-Capita
- Rising Global Urban Population
- Technological Barrier
- Developing Country Barrier
- Social Media Threat
- Higher Global Interest Rates
- Economic Sensitivity
- Increased Growth Rate of Emerging Economies
- Penetration of E-Commerce and Software Giants into Online Classifieds
- Increased Penetration of RTB
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Online Classified Outlook for the US
- Low Barriers to Entry and Delayed Monetization
- Online Classifieds Models in India
- Naspers Group
- eBay, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Market Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vgmzl6/global_online