SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG), the global leader in Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), today welcomed customers, partners, media, and analysts to its second user conference, ConnectCentral 2017, to explore the future of collaborative communications. RingCentral unveiled new capabilities aimed at empowering employees to better connect with their customers, partners and peers. New innovations announced today and showcased at ConnectCentral 2017 include:
- New bot and AI integrations with Amazon, Google, and Slack
- Global expansion in Latin America and increased presence in France
- New Global Quality of Service analytics
“The innovations we’re unveiling today at ConnectCentral demonstrate how we continue to push the envelope with our industry-leading global cloud communications and collaboration platform,” said Vlad Shmunis, founder, chairman and CEO of RingCentral. “Our unique approach to collaborative communications, global reach, and analytics capabilities are beyond what any other provider in our industry can offer. It is these capabilities that are changing the game for global enterprises as they migrate their communications solutions to the cloud in order to drive improved employee productivity and better customer experiences.”
Creating open platform integrations for intelligent business workflows
In today’s multi-cloud applications environment, open platform integrations are critical to enabling intelligent business workflows. RingCentral is expanding its open RingCentral Connect Platform™ to include new powerful AI, chatbots, and application integrations, including:
- Call and SMS voice activation with Amazon Alexa®
- Advanced chatbots within Glip® to create seamless and automated workflows
- Calls and texts from within the Gmail™ interface
- RingCentral conferencing and meetings integration available within Slack
For further details, please reference: https://www.ringcentral.com/whyringcentral/company/pressreleases/pressreleases-2017/ringcentral-extends-connect-platform.html
Supporting global workforces
Building on the success of RingCentral Global Office™ in Europe and APAC, RingCentral announced expansion of its RingCentral Global Office solution across Latin America. Multinational businesses with offices in Peru, Brazil, and Argentina can now enjoy the benefits of localized presence integrated as part of a global enterprise communications solution.
With this latest announcement, RingCentral expanded its Global Office footprint to 37 countries. RingCentral has nearly 800 customers today using RingCentral Global Office to support their mobile and distributed workforces globally. Additionally, RingCentral offers international virtual numbers in over 80 countries.
RingCentral also announced the expansion of its presence in France with new leadership and product capabilities:
- Appointed Guillaume Widmer as head of channels for France. Mr. Widmer is an industry executive with over 20 years of experience in communications technologies and former CTO of Netcentrex Inc, a pioneer in the provisioning of voice and video services
- Addition of several local channel partners to address the needs of the growing market opportunity in France
- RingCentral Office® language support in French, local billing in euros, direct peering with tier one local operators across the region, and applications delivery from European data centers
New global quality of service analytics
RingCentral announces new real-time analytics capabilities that empower administrators to gain deeper insight into the end-user experience and achieve faster time to resolution. With the new Quality of Service Analytics, administrators can:
- Measure quality of every leg of every call on a global basis, enabling them to have visibility into end-user quality of service experiences
- Provide comprehensive reporting dashboard that allows them to anticipate and diagnose voice quality of service issues in real time before they escalate into critical problems
- Pinpoint problematic calls to accurately identify patterns, degradation at the country, regional, and local levels for every leg of every call. This is based on transport information, such as jitter, latency, and packet loss
This new capability is now available to RingCentral Office customers.
For additional information about the RingCentral annual conference, ConnectCentral 2017, please visit: http://connectcentral.ringcentral.com.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is the global leader in Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, any mode, and on any device. RingCentral unifies cloud voice, video, text, and fax with team messaging and collaboration, web conferencing, and cloud contact center. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
©2017 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, RingCentral Office, RingCentral Connect Platform, Glip, RingCentral Global Office and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc. Other third-party marks and logos displayed in this document are the trademarks of their respective owners.