DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Malaysia - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Malaysia's telecommunications market. The report analyses the Telecoms Infrastructure, mobile, fixed broadband, and Digital Economy sectors.
- Market and industry analyses, trends and developments;
- Facts, figures and statistics;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
- Major players, revenues, subscribers, ARPU;
- Broadband, VoIP
- Mobile voice and data markets;
- Broadband (FttH, wireless);
- Mobile, fixed line, broadband and mobile forecasts to 2022.
- Telekom Malaysia signed partnership agreements for the High Speed Broadband Project Phase 2 (HSBB 2)
- The penetration of fixed lines continues to fall as the mobile segment continues to expand and dominate the market.
- The Malaysian government released a National Internet of Things (IoT) Strategic Roadmap.
- Celcom Axiata carried out what is claimed to be Malaysia's first 5G trial.
- Malaysia has seen a rapid increase in mobile broadband penetration over the past five years.
Slowing mobile broadband growth is predicted over the next five years
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key statistics
2. Telecommunications market
3. Regulatory environment
4. Fixed network operators
5. Telecommunications infrastructure
6. Broadband market
7. Introduction and statistical overview
8. Fixed Broadband Service Providers
9. Fixed Broadband Technologies
10. Digital media
11. Digital economy
12. Mobile communications
- Celcom Axiata
- Fibrecomm, TMNet
- Green REDtone
- Maxis Communications
- Maxis Communications, ZTE.
- Telekom Malaysia
- Time dotcom
- U Mobile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hh9vpg/malaysia