DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Chile - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Chile's telecommunications market. The report analyses the fixed-line, mobile and broadband sectors.
- Market and industry analyses, trends and developments;
- Facts, figures and statistics;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
- Infrastructure developments;
- Major Players, Revenues, Subscribers, ARPU, MoU;
- Internet, VoIP, IPTV;
- Mobile Voice and Data Markets;
- Broadband (FttP, DSL, cable, wireless);
- Mobile subscriber and ARPU forecasts;
- Broadband market forecasts for selective years.
- Government policies affecting the telecoms industry;
- Market liberalisation and industry issues;
- Telecoms operators - privatisation, IPOs, acquisitions, new licences;
- Mobile technologies (GSM; 3G, HSPA, LTE).
- Four bids received for the 4,000km Fibra Optica Austral fibre network project;
- Progress made with the South America Pacific Link (SAPL) submarine cable network;
- Industry lobby group Atelmo proposes $26 billion investment program to 2024 to increase reach of LTE and fibre-based broadband networks;
- Regulator concludes feasibility study on the Sino-Chile Cable system;
- Movistar and Entel extend LTE-A capabilities;
- WOM extends roaming agreement with Entel for LTE services;
- Report includes the regulator's market update to March 2017, telcos' operating data to Q2 2017, recent market developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key statistics
2. Telecommunications market
3. Regulatory environment
4. Fixed network operators
5. Telecommunications infrastructure
6. Broadband market
7. Mobile communications
- Claro Chile
- Entel Chile
- GTD Group
- GTD Manquehue
- Telefnica Chile
- Virgin Mobile
- VTR Globalcom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbm3l7/chile_telecoms