LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Global Nano-Enabled Packaging Market Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the packaging and labeling industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of nano-enabled packaging and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growth of the global nano-enabled packaging market can be attributed to the wide range of functionalities offered by nanomaterials that finds application in several industries such as food and beverages and pharmaceuticals,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “Lightweight of nano-enabled packaging materials and their functional features such as high resistance to moisture and oxygen are leading to its increased demand by end-user industries,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The increasing demand for nano-enabled packaging material from the end-user industries is leading to an increase in CAGR over the forecast period. The food and beverages sector use such packaging material for a broad range of products such as vacuum barrier bags, films, and shrink wraps due to their ability to extend shelf-life and prevent food spoilage. Also, growth in R&D initiatives by suppliers resulting in the development of innovative and eco-friendly products add to the growth of the global nano-enabled packaging market.
- Procurement professionals or the buyers of nano-enabled packaging materials must ensure that they understand their requirements and engage with suppliers that meet their functional needs and possess effective logistics and distribution capabilities. It is also important for the buyers to determine the performance criteria that they want in the nanomaterials before selecting and approaching the suppliers.
- One of the procurement challenges for buyers is the difficulty in calculating the total cost. They face challenges in determining the total cost of products due to lack of visibility over all the parameters associated with procurement. Hence, buyers should use detailed RFP processes to understand the total costs of procuring the required quantity of packaging material.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Global Nano-Enabled Packaging Market Pricing Trends
Unit pricing and volume-based are the two widely adopted pricing models in the nano-enabled packaging industry. Unit pricing model offers fee transparency, and buyers can obtain cost savings on per unit price, depending on the quantity procured. The volume-based pricing model offers scope for large discounts due to bulk purchasing contracts. Index-based pricing model and market pricing model are the other pricing models. The index-based model offers buyers the opportunity to capitalize on fluctuations in spot market indices by optimizing the time of purchase. The market pricing model helps buyers to procure materials at competitive prices and also offers an advantage of offering value-added services.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Corrugated Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Industrial Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pharmaceuticals Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Bio-Plasticizers for Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.