Asia-Pacific Dominates Feed Amino Acids as Largest and Fastest Growing Market Worldwide with 2.8 Million Metric Tons, Translating to $5.5 Billion by 2022
The report reviews, analyzes and projects the worldwide Feed Amino Acids market for the period 2012-2022 in terms of consumption in metric tons and market value in US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2017 through 2022
Increasing pressure on the livestock sector to meet the growing demand for animal protein worldwide is driving growth of amino acids in compound animal feed production. The recent past has been witnessing a growing demand for animal protein globally for livestock, dairy and fish. This trend has been more apparent in the developing economies such as Asia-Pacific, as against the developed regions that have continued to be relatively stable.
Global volume consumption of Feed Grade Amino Acids is estimated at 4.5 million metric tons in 2017 and is projected to reach 6.2 million metric tons by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.8% between the two years. Poultry feed constitutes the largest consumer of feed amino acids globally with 2017 market share of 43.4%, volume consumption of which is slated to compound annually at 7.6% over 2017-2022 in reaching a projected 2.8 million metric tons by 2022 from an estimated 1.9 million metric tons in 2017.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The feed amino acids global market analyzed in this report for its product types as well as the animal feed type
- The report briefly explains about the feed amino acid types along with the feed types including definitions and processes
- Animal protein demand increase to boost the market for amino acids in feed production
- Burgeoning Opportunities for Amino Acids in High Growth Aquaculture Industry
- Next Limiting Amino Acid L-Valine Fueling Growth for Amino Acids in the Animal Feed Sector
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 61
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 227 companies
- The report analyzes the market for the key product types Feed Grade Amino Acids:
- Animal Feed types of feed grade amino acids analyzed comprise the following:
- Swine Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Ruminants Feed
- Aqua Feed
- Other Animal Feed
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Market Trends
3. Key Global Players
4. Key Business & Product Trends
5. Global Market Overview
- Adisseo France S.A.S
- Ajinomoto Co.
- Amino GmbH
- Anhui Huaheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Baoding Mantong Fine Chemistry Co., Ltd.
- CJ Bio America
- CJ CheilJedang Corporation
- CJ Haide (Ningbo) Biotech Co., Ltd.
- CJ Liao Cheng Biotech Co., Ltd.
- CJ Shenyang Biotech Co., Ltd.
- CJ do Brasil Ltda (Brazil)
- Chattem Chemicals, Inc.
- China BBCA Group Corporation
- Chongqing Unisplendour Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Daesang Corporation
- Donbioteh LLC
- Evonik (SEA) Pte. Ltd.
- Evonik Agroferm Zrt.
- Evonik Corporation
- Evonik Degussa Antwerpen NV
- Evonik Fermas s.r.o.
- Evonik Industries AG
- GEO Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Hebei Donghua Chemical Group
- Hebei Huayang Amino Acids Group Company Limited
- Henan HDF Chemical Company, Ltd.
- Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Linghua Group Co., Ltd.
- Meihua Holdings Group Co., Ltd.
- NB Group Ltd
- Newtrend Group
- Nippon Protein Co., Ltd.
- Novus International, Inc.
- PT.Cheil Jedang Indonesia
- Prinova Group LL
- Shaanxi Sciphar Hi-Tech Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shouguang Juneng Group Golden Corn Co., Ltd
- Shandong Zhenxing Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
- Shijiazhuang Donghua Jinlong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Shixing Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Zexing Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Star Lake Bioscience Co., Inc. Zhaoqing Guangdong
- Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited
- Sunrise Nutrachem Group
- Vedan International (Holdings) Limited
- Volzhsky Orgsynthese, JSC
- Yichang Jinxin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yichang Sanxia Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Guoguang Biochemistry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6nrq2/feed_amino_acids