The AI Expo North America will be taking place on the 29-30th November 2017 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA in the heart of the Silicon Valley. The AI conference and exhibition will cover all industry verticals including Automotive, Finance, Healthcare, Government, Education, Consumer, Industrial and Enterprise sectors.
The AI Expo will also be co-located with the world’s largest IoT Tech Expo and Blockchain Expo giving attendees the opportunity to explore insightful content covering the whole ecosystem surrounding AI, IoT and Blockchain over the two days.
Industry Leading Speakers include:
- Matt Carroll, Developer Relations - Google Assistant, Google
- Suqiang Song, Big Data Lead Architect, Mastercard
- Xin Fu, Senior Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Elena Grewel, Head of Data Science, Airbnb
- William Groves, Chief Data & Analytic Officer, Honeywell
- Nathalie Choy, National Manager - Digital, Social & CRM, Kia Motors America, Inc
- Chen Peng, Head of UberEverything Data Science, Uber
- Jeremy Frank, Group Lead, NASA
- Shani Offen, Machine Learning Chapter Lead, Spotify
- Yunsong Guo, Staff Machine Learning Engineer, Pinterest
- Vadim Kutsyy, Distinguished Architect, Data Science, PayPal
- Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect, Visa
- Youri Bebic, Head of Product and Innovation, MoneyGram International
- Steve Ellis, EVP, Head of the Innovation Group, Wells Fargo
- Sunanda Parthasarathy, Assoc. Dir. Data Science | Algorithms | Machine Learning, Wayfair
- Jay Shah, Lead Data Engineer, Target
- Chris Shelton, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, The AES Corporation
- Alex Bunardzic, Senior Software Developer, Research and Development, Staples
- Dr. Danny Lange, Vice President of AI and Machine Learning, Unity Technologies, Inc.
- Gail Seanor, Sr Director, Marketing Technology, TGI Friday's
- Jack Hanlon, VP of Analytics, Jet.com
- Geeta Wilson, Vice President, Consumer Experience Enterprise Transformation, Humana Inc.
- Ana Brant, Director, Global Guest Experience & Innovation, Dorchester Collection
- Peter Carr, Research Scientist, Disney Research
- Marissa Chacko, Director of Consumer Products, Foursquare
- Kumar Srivastava, VP, Product & Strategy, ML, AI, BNY Mellon
- Domenic Venuto, General Manager, Consumer Products, The Weather Company
Many more are confirmed, find out more here.
Who will you meet?
Over the two days, the AI Expo will bring together over 2,000 visitors including IT decision makers, developers & designers, heads of innovation, brand managers, data analysis’s and scientists, start-ups and innovators, tech providers and venture capitalists.
What will you learn?
The AI Expo will give attendees the chance to network, explore and discover the practical and successful implementation of AI to drive businesses forward in 2017 and beyond. Learn from industry leaders in the Artificial Intelligence field, covering topics such as Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Chatbots & Virtual Assistants, Big Data & Analytics, Algorithms and Business Intelligence.
There are four conference tracks to choose from at the AI conference, these include:
- AI in the Enterprise (Day 1 – 29th November)
- AI for Developers (Day 1 – 29th November)
- AI in Consumer & Digital Transformation (Day 2 – 30th November)
- Bot & Virtual Assistant Development (Day 2 – 30th November)
Some of the panel discussions that attendees can attend are:
- The Revolutionising of Customer Experiences through AI, with speakers from Kia, Uber, The Dorchester Collection and Forrester.
- Examining AI uses in Banking & Financial Services with Steve Ellis from Wells Fargo.
- Building an AI strategy for Enterprise with speakers from Honeywell, Jet, Autodesk and Topbots.
- Creating Intelligent Data Models using Big Data with talks from Airbnb, LinkedIn, Paypal, Ancestry and Tractica.
- How to build AI for Next Generation Cyber Security with Bill Yue Chen from Visa.
- Data and Machine Learning Architecture, hear from experts from Mastercard, Spotify and Target.
- Realities of Bot & VA Development and Implementation with Staples and SnapTravel.
Find out more here: https://www.ai-expo.net/northamerica/
Register today to gain access to 3 co-located events, 15 conference tracks, 9,000 attendees. 300+ speakers, 300+ exhibitors, a dedicated AI start-up zone, keynote & panel sessions and unforgettable networking opportunities.
Register before the 11th November to secure an exclusive early bird deal on all paid passes with savings of up to $300 before applying your exclusive 20% discount code.
Can’t make the Santa Clara conference?
Take a look at the other world series events:
AI Expo Global – 18-19th April 2018, Olympia, London
AI Expo Europe – 1-2nd October 2018, RAI, Amsterdam