LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘3PL Services Procurement Market Intelligence Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the logistics, warehousing and transportation industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of 3PL services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Suppliers in the industry have invested in their IT capabilities to increase visibility into operations and generate cost savings while meeting buyer requirements,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “Both buyers and suppliers focus on major concerns such as regulatory requirements, compliance, supply chain security, and sustainability,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The global 3PL services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.16% over the forecast period, attributable to an increase in the need for expertise to provide cost-effective logistics solutions.
- Category managers need to negotiate for levels of control and include a pilot phase before full contracts are signed.
- Suppliers need to maintain a good relationship with local vendors and related organizations to provide quality assurance to any prospective buyers.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View a procurement intelligence snapshot before purchasing
3PL Services Pricing Trends
The activity-based pricing model and the transactional pricing model enjoy high adoption in the 3PL service market. However, SpendEdge analysts expect the cost-plus management to gain adoption in the coming years as it facilitates accurate cost estimation, is preferred when business volumes are stable and requires lesser costs due to recurring payments.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global E-Commerce Logistics Market-Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Deep Sea Freight Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Moving Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.