DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2017 Edition of the CRO Market Size Projections: 2016-2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The past three years have been quite eventful in the CRO world. We've had service provider mergers and we've had service provider mega-mergers. We've had biopharma mergers and we've had biopharma mega-mergers. We've had public offerings and we've had privatizations. Overall, the CRO market has been one of the best performing sectors in the financial circles.
This report gives quantitative insight into the perpetual question: What is the size of the CRO market? The data provide a thorough, rational perspective for clinical development services segmented by phase, geography, and service line. ISR utilizes both publicly available information and data obtained through our syndicated primary market research efforts.
What You Will Learn
- Estimated R&D expenditures through 2021
- Projected spending on development, Phase I-IV development, and outsourced Phase I-IV development through 2021, segmented by sponsor type:
- Large pharma - large molecule
- Large pharma - small molecule
- Non-large pharma - large molecule
- Non-large pharma - small molecule
Spending on CRO Services Segmented By:
- Phase I-IV
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Overall Market Size And Growth
5. 2017 Geographic Assessment
6. 2017 Service-Line Assessment
7. 2017 Development Phase I-Iv Assessment
8. 2016-2021 Cro Market Model
9. 2016-2021 CRO market model - growth rates
10. 2016 Public Cro Market Share
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb99kp/2017_edition_of