LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Electronic Manufacturing Services Procurement Market Intelligence Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the manufacturing industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of security services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global electronic manufacturing services market has evolved into a crucial aspect of the electronics and telecommunications manufacturing sector leading to various opportunities for OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and electronic manufacturers improve their demand planning and management,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Angad Singh. “The market has extended the service portfolio to include supply chain management, assembling, product testing, and direct order fulfillment,” added Angad.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- The growth of the electronic manufacturing services market is dependent on some of the key technological innovations such as IoT, miniaturization, cloud, digital manufacturing, and the use of innovative energy in manufacturing facilities.
- Purchasing managers must implement vertical integration strategy, i.e., they must collaborate with suppliers who can offer various services such as interconnect assemblies and box build. This will help eliminate margin stack up, reduce supply chain management complexities, and provide better visibility in individual processes.
- One of the key challenges faced by purchasing managers in electronic manufacturing services market is lack of visibility into the pricing estimates of individual components. Also, it is difficult to understand price variances and effect of volume orders in obtaining discounts.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Electronic Manufacturing Services Pricing Trends
Cost-plus pricing and Return on Investment Capitals (ROIC) methods are the two widely adopted pricing models in the global electronic manufacturing services market. Cost-plus pricing proves to be cost-effective when purchasing managers look to bundle services and provide the transparency on suppliers’ markup and enable them to benchmark the margins with industry standards.
ROIC pricing model offers mutual benefits to both purchasing managers and suppliers to modify different parameters such as payment terms or profit margins based on varying requirements. It helps purchasing managers achieve industry set benchmarks and facilitates suppliers to improve cost savings buyers.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Smart Building Technologies Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Electric Utilities Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Building Maintenance Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.