DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ballast Water Management Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global ballast water management market is set to experience favorable growth driven by factors such as increasing sea borne trade, increasing number of merchant ships and accelerating economic development and growing healthcare concern.
The major trends observed in this market include technological advancements, rising adoption of IMO regulations and new convention for ballast water. However, the growth of this budding market is constrained by challenges such as high costs associated, stringent approval process and complexities in the ballast water treatment system.
The four major players: Alfa Laval AB, Veolia Environnement S.A., Wrtsil Corporation and GEA group are being profiled along with their key financials and strategies for growth. The report contains a comprehensive analysis of the global ballast water management market.
- Rising Seaborne Trade
- Increasing Number of Merchant Ships
- Accelerating Economic Development
- Growing Healthcare Concern
Key Trends & Developments
- Technological Advancements
- Projected Demand for Ballast Water Treatment Systems
- Increased Adoption of IMO Regulations
- New Convention for Ballast Water
- High Costs Associated
- Stringent Approval Process
- Complexities in Treatment System
Key Topics Covered:
2. Ballast Water Management Market Analysis
3. Market Dynamics
4. Competitive Landscape
5. Company Profiles
- Alfa Laval AB
- GEA Group
- Veolia Environnement S.A.
- Wrtsil Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vr4qqw/global_ballast