DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Venezuela - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband, and Digital Media - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Venezuela's telecommunications market. The report analyses the mobile, internet, broadband, digital TV and converging media sectors.
- Movilnet starts offering long-distance telephony services;
- CANTV managing 22,000kms of fibre cabling;
- Falling GDP and lower revenue from oil exports continue to place a strain on consumer spend for telecom services;
- Movilnet sets up 280 LTE base stations as of June 2017;
- Mobile data traffic grows 21% in the third quarter of 2016, year-on-year;
- Movistar switches off its CDMA mobile and fixed-wireless voice and data network;
- Movilnet announces plan to close its CDMA infrastructure;
- CANTV makes progress with Wi-Fi rollout program;
- Report update includes the regulator's market data to September 2016, operators' data updates to Q2 2017, recent market developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key statistics
2. Telecommunications market
3. Regulatory environment
4. Fixed network operators
5. Telecommunications infrastructure
6. Broadband market
7. Digital economy
8. Digital media
9. Mobile communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n9jm8z/venezuela