LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Rice Husk Ash Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the agro commodities and raw materials industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of promotional products and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“APAC is expected to dominate the global rice husk ash market in terms of consumption and production during the forecast period,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst A Kowshik. “The dominance of the segment can be attributed to the growth of the end-use segments in the region and the cost-effectiveness of rice husk ash products,” added Kowshik.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- The global rice husk ash (RHA) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.92% during the forecast period due to the rising global demand for RHA from the growing building and construction segments for the manufacture of substances, including concrete mixes and the steel.
- Buyers of RHA should consider implementing effective sourcing strategies to leverage JIT abilities of suppliers to balance demand fluctuations, obtain competitive prices from low-cost producers, save warehousing costs, and reduce transportation and logistics costs.
- Buyers also need to incorporate acceptable lead time, and slippages in delivery timelines can be incorporated in the SLA.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Promotional Products Pricing Trends
The volume-based pricing model is the most adopted pricing model in the RHA market. This model optimizes costs and balances the risks of volatility in market prices for raw materials as buyers can fix the price over the duration of the contract. Buyers can also be assured of consistent production and availability of the product during demand-supply fluctuations.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Coffee Bean Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Natural Fragrance Ingredients Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Castor Oil Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.