DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Medical Devices sector report, External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" provides an overview of External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by a team of industry experts.
Scope of the Report:
- Extensive coverage of the External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved/Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment/industry
- BrightOutcome Inc.
- CorTronix Biomedical Advancement Technologies Inc
- Dartmouth College
- Deep Breeze Ltd.
- Eccrine Systems Inc
- Freescale Semiconductor, Ltd.
- Great Lakes NeuroTechnologies Inc
- Grey Innovation Pty Ltd
- Guide Analytics Inc.
- iBeat Inc
- Ibridge Medical, LLC
- Inspire Living, Inc.
- JointMetrix Medical, LLC
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Kyma Medical Technologies Ltd
- Lifelong Technologies, LLC
- MC10, Inc.
- Michigan State University
- Montana State University
- Neogia SAS
- OBS Medical Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Products under Development
4 External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Companies and Product Overview
6 External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices- Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tz2f87/external_remote