LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Real Estate Professional Services Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the strategic procurement of castor oil and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growth is attributed to the increasing demand for availing high-quality services in managing real estate properties for the efficient use of technologies,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Suraj Kumar S. “This help purchasing managers to reduce manual errors, thus enhancing their operational efficiency,” added Suraj.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- The growth of the global real estate professional services market is attributed to the increase in demand from individuals or businesses to manage multiple numbers of properties from single locations.
- Procurement of the contract must be in accordance with the local and state laws and rules. Purchasing managers must consider two-part competitive sealed proposal solicitation for procuring, which include qualification proposals and technical and price proposals.
- Buyers expect suppliers to understand their requirements and provide services that will best suit their companies based on the size of the firm and type of industry. However, purchasing managers face difficulties if suppliers are unable to manage service specific to their organization.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Real Estate Professional Services Pricing Trends
The most widely implemented pricing model in the real estate professional services market is the cost-plus pricing. When the cost of products used are stable for a long period of time, price stability can be expected, and this will reduce the administrative pressure of purchasing managers. Furthermore, this is easy and simple to calculate and offer benefits such as reduction in prices of material and labor.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Solid Waste Management Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.