DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "SEA and ANZ Automation Services Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The study analyses the different kinds of automation services across SEA and ANZ. Services is one of the major sources of revenue but in order to achieve higher manufacturing standards, the quality of the workforce needs to improve as well. With new technologies such as Big Data analytics and the Cloud offering limitless opportunities, manufacturers are looking to cash in. However, it is not easy to achieve and requires seamless integration at multiple touch points. In this scenario, it is possible to clearly see that SEA is among the major regions that help end users maintain and improve their share in the region.
Manufacturers have started to understand the need for improved productivity and the savings new technologies can bring to them. With most governments supporting FDI, many companies have begun to invest in technology, but there needs to be a meticulous approach to executing projects, which is possible to achieve only through innovative practices. The advantages of new technologies in the manufacturing landscape are numerous, and these benefits are already being seen in North America and Europe. With most multinationals having global presence, automation services will soon become a key source of revenue for most manufacturing companies. There have been several developments in the automation industry, and many are expected to have a direct impact on the industry in future. Key opportunities lie in training of employees and focus on investment in new technologies.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current scenario in the automation services market and what potential does the market hold for the coming years?
- What type of automation services is witnessing demand and what factors are impacting the demand for such services?
- Who are the major end users that drive the automation services market and what are the revenues at the country level?
- How will new technologies such as IIoT and cloud services impact the landscape?
- What factors do end users look at while approaching an automation vendor for retrofits and other services?
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens A.G
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Automation Services Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Automation Services Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Automation Services Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Automation Services Market
8. MAC Approach to Project Execution
9. SEA Region Breakdown Analysis
10. ANZ Region Breakdown Analysis
11. End-user Breakdown Analysis
12. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97m96x/sea_and_anz