DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market - Forecasts and Analysis (2018-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global commercial aircraft cabin interior market was valued at USD 16.84 billion in 2016 and is projected to register a CAGR of 12%, during 2017-2022.
The major market drivers include the worldwide emphasis on travelers' comfort and increasing air passengers. Demand would depend on passenger travel to a large extent; increment in traveler numbers would further increase the demand for commercial aircraft and cabin seats. Innovations in the form of modular cabins and windows doubling up as a touchscreen, to project information about the flight, are also coming up.
Inflight entertainment systems are expected to see the highest growth rate, as the highly competitive airline industry would require existing aircraft to be retrofitted with improved passenger facilities. North America controls a majority of the commercial jet business. Asia-Pacific, led by India and China, is expected to be a fast-growing region in the cabin interior segment, until 2022.
Scope of the Report:
- Passenger Instrument Cluster
- Inflight Entertainment Systems
- Cabin Lighting
- First Class
- Business Class
- Economy and Premium Economy Class
- Line Fit
- Retro Fit
- C&D Zodiac
- B/E Aerospace
- Recaro Aircraft Seating Gmbh & Co
- Thompson Aero Seating
- Panasonic Avionics Systems
- Diehl Aerosystems
- Utc Aerospace Systems
- Gkn Aerospace
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview & Trends
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, Segmented by Product Type
6. Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, Segmented by Class
7. Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, Segmented by Fit
8. Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, Segmented by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Key Vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fvsmm7/global_commercial