DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Military Rotorcraft Market - Share, Trends & Forecast (2018-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The market is estimated to value $20.88 billion in 2015 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.56% during the forecast period to reach $23.36 billion by 2020. Technological innovations, replacement of ageing helicopters, disaster relief operation, rising territorial disputes and modernization initiatives are the major drivers of the global military rotorcraft markets.
Cuts in defense budget has slowdown the military rotorcraft market, lack of maintenance, repair, and overhaul services has decreased the demand of rotorcraft markets are the major challenges for the global military rotorcraft markets.
Military rotorcraft markets consist of six different categories. They are:
- Attack helicopters
- Maritime helicopters
- Reconnaissance helicopters
- Training helicopters
- Transport helicopters
- Multi-mission helicopters
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the global military rotorcraft markets.
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is booming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
- Agustawestland Nv
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- Sikorsky Aircraft
- Eurocopter Sas
- Korea Aerospace Industries (Kai)
- Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Hal)
- Md Helicopters
- Turkish Aerospace Industries
- Russian Helicopters
- Airbus Helicopters
- Cae Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Key Findings Of The Study
4. Market Dynamics
5 Market Segmentation
6. Investment Analysis
7. Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8. Role of Business Accelerators?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cclrld/global_military