This is a fully CPD Accredited Introduction to Bookkeeping Course. On successful completion, CPD Certification is awarded. The course aims to develop rounded a skill set and practical capability to work efficiently with Bookkeeping, Finance or Accounts. The course is delivered by an experienced Finance trainer and highly qualified Financial professional. The training is highly practical and interactive, as it aims to develop real confidence and abilities within the workplace.
- An understanding of the underlying building blocks of finance
- Ability to apply for entry level financial jobs and pursue further training at higher level in Finance
- Full CPD Certification after successful completion.
- The CPD is also known as Continuing Professional Development. This form of accredited training is required by many professional bodies for Solicitors, Barristers, Accountants and much more.
- This means that not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, but they are often required for certain industries. This means that the value of a CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects.
Who Should Attend:
A variety of students including school leavers, office staff and business people generally.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35jz6c/bookkeeping