PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Medical Guardian, a leading provider of innovative medical alert systems, has launched its new website and logo in line with its mission to redefine aging. The updated design reflects Medical Guardian’s unwavering commitment to empowering aging adults to live a life without limits. Medical Guardian, which leads the Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) industry in revolutionizing the aging-in-place process, has evolved its brand to better reflect the priorities and lifestyles of its customers so they can take the next chapter of their life head on.
“We’re leading the charge in reversing the misconceptions around growing old by helping people embrace what’s ahead,” said Geoff Gross, founder and CEO of Medical Guardian. “Since Medical Guardian was founded, we’ve been committed to offering innovative products that meet the needs of every customer as well as providing best-in-class customer service. Our new look now aligns with our conviction that a PERS device makes it possible for people to keep living the lives they want to lead.”
The brand evolution began with an extensive discovery and research process, which included a survey of seniors and Medical Guardian users. Of note, the research found that nearly one-third of respondents reported that every home should have a PERS, regardless of the user’s age or physical need. These insights informed the evolution of Medical Guardian’s greater mission, as well as the design of the new logo and website. Specific elements of the design include:
- Medical Guardian Shield Logo: The shield represents the protection that Medical Guardian provides, while the gradient provides a visual metaphor for growth and transformation.
New Website Features: The website was redesigned to simplify the
product selection process and provide resources to individuals looking
for or currently using a medical alert system. New features include:
- Risk Score: Visitors to the website are able to answer a series of questions that will help identify their risk of experiencing a fall or medical emergency. The Risk Score they receive will indicate the type of medical alert system that’s right for them, whether an in-home or mobile unit.
- Help Me Choose: This short questionnaire helps direct website visitors to the specific product with the ideal mix of features that align with their lifestyle.
- MyGuardian Customer Portal: Available to all Medical Guardian customers, this portal enables users to track a shipment, view account details, update billing information, download product User Manuals and educational eBooks, and even watch product videos.
- Medical Alert Blog: The reenergized blog will serve as a resource for older adults, offering educational content about important issues and topics as they pursue the next chapter of their lives.
Medical Guardian’s brand evolution comes on the heels of its fifth appearance among the Inc. 5000 and fourth appearance on the Philadelphia 100 list, programs that recognize the fastest-growing privately held companies.
About Medical Guardian
Founded in 2005, Medical Guardian is a leading provider of innovative medical alert systems that empower people to live a life without limits. A member of the National Aging in Place Council, Medical Guardian is headquartered in Philadelphia and provides support to tens of thousands of people across the country who are ready to take on the next chapter of life while remaining safe living in their own home. Whether it’s an in-home system or a mobile device with GPS capabilities, Medical Guardian has the personal medical alert device to meet an array of needs and lifestyles. Learn more about Medical Guardian by visiting www.medicalguardian.com, Facebook and Twitter.