LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Order Fulfillment Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the logistics, warehousing and transportation industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of order fulfillment services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global shift of consumers toward e-commerce is positively affecting the order fulfillment industry,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “Online retailers are increasingly trying to improve their profitability and time to market, which is considered as the revenue drivers for the order fulfillment industry,” added Angad.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- The emergence of manufacturing capabilities in countries such as India, South Korea, Japan, and China in APAC is fueling the growth of the global order fulfillment market. Also, the increasing intra-regional trade, especially from emerging economies such as countries within APAC is driving the growth of this market.
- Purchasing managers must prefer suppliers that have adopted cloud-based analytics. This will help to lower costs and have an integrated platform for managing several fulfillment functions such as warehousing, transportation, and packaging.
- One of the major challenges faced by purchasing managers is collaborating with global players to leverage on their expertise in handling complex chains across various geographies. They find it difficult to assess their regional knowledge to obtain the best warehouse storage rates as well as adhere to regional norms.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Order Fulfillment Services Pricing Trends
The fixed-fee and cost-plus models are the two most widely implemented pricing models in the global order fulfillment services market. The fixed fee pricing model is easy to administer and control by purchasing managers. This is beneficial for continuous product supply with minimal variance in product SKUs.
According to procurement analysts at SpendEdge, cost-plus pricing model has high potential and will gain adoption level in the forecast period. This model is good when this is variable demand for products and large variance in product SKUs.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Service Fulfillment Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Cold Chain Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Container Shipping Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.