LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘ Smart Building Technologies Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of smart building technologies and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The factors fueling the global smart building technologies market is due to the increasing demand for building automation software and services from various segments,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “To improve cost savings and improve their operational efficiencies and cost savings segments such as manufacturing, commercial buildings, residential buildings, are opting smart building technologies,” added Anil.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- The constantly growing demand for manufacturing facilities that include warehouses, distribution facilities, and production plants to attain higher productivity, enhanced identity and access management, better surveillance and energy and cost savings is triggering the growth of the global smart building technologies.
- Purchasing managers find it difficult to select a single supplier that can deploy all the technologies required due to the fragmented nature and nascent state of the industry. Hence, they must consider the option of contracting with multiple vendors for best solutions.
- Many purchasing managers face difficulty in availing integrated solutions and hence it is recommended to collaborate with suppliers that can offer all the services as the market is nascent and highly fragmented.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Smart Building Technologies Pricing Trends
The two most widely implemented pricing models by purchasing managers are the usage-based and fixed-based pricing models. The usage-based pricing model facilitates identification of hidden costs, provides increased transparency on service provider mark-ups, and help to plan and control budgets easily.
The subscription-based model help purchasing managers spread out costs on the long run, and they can discontinue services without any initial investment. Furthermore, pricing is simple as it is based on the size and number of users in the organization.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.