DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Liquid Biopsy Research Tools, Services and Diagnostics: Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Liquid Biopsy Market Should Reach $4.5 Billion by 2022 from $1.5 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 24.2%
- An overview of the global markets for liquid biopsy research tools, services, and diagnostics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of how these technologies can reduce invasive tumor biopsies, drive early cancer detection, and support precise drug administration
- Detailed analysis of liquid biopsy workflow technologies, biomarker classes, sample types, and research tools reagents
- Breakdowns of the market by product, product type, application, end use industry, technology, and indication
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The scope of the report includes liquid biopsy technologies, applications, industry subsegments, biomarker technologies, major funding initiatives, patents and companies. The market sizes for liquid biopsy diagnostics are given for the years 2015, 2016, 2017 (estimated) and 2022 (forecasted).
This report reviews liquid biopsy biomarkers and technologies and provides background on why liquid biopsy is increasingly viewed as a replacement for, or a companion to, tissue biopsy. It then discusses several of the significant large-scale research initiatives that are contributing to liquid biopsy development. Market driving forces are also discussed.
The structure of several important industry subsectors is reviewed, as well as major industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from January 2016 through July 2017. Industry subsectors analyzed include next-generation sequencing (NGS) instruments, droplet digital PCR, target enrichment and amplification, single-cell DNA polymerase, prenatal screening, liquid biopsy, direct to consumer, and clinical laboratory.
The market for liquid biopsy diagnostics is analyzed in depth.The market is analyzed by application (cancer, reproductive health, transplant), biomarker type (nucleic acids, cells, extracellular vesicles, proteins), analysis platform (microarray, NGS, PCR, proteomics and other), analysis purpose (screening/early detection, diagnosis, therapy guidance, monitoring) and geography.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary And Highlights
4: Technology Background
5: Liquid Biopsy Initiatives
6: Liquid Biopsy Applications
7: Liquid Biopsy Industry
8: Acquisitions And Strategic Alliances
9: Liquid Biopsy Markets
10: Patent Review
11: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7q2jkj/liquid_biopsy