This meeting is dedicated to the integration of flow chemistry into everyday practice throughout the world by delivering the latest knowledge and making it available for the entire chemistry community.
Society individual members save 25% on the registration fee and non-members will receive their first year's membership included in the fee.
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances in the area of flow chemistry.
- Analytical Real Time PAT
- Continuous Flow Reactors
- FDA/Regulatory Perspective to Continuous Manufacturing
- Flow Chemistry Theory and Principles
- Flow Reactors - Equipment, Applications & Choosing the Right One
- Industrial Experience and Examples
- Research Lab to Pilot Scale Up
Who Should Attend:
- Scientists, Chemists, Chemical Engineers and Researchers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals Research and Development including Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Process Development
- Scientists, Chemists and Chemical Engineers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Bulk Manufacturing Units
- Corporate Management, Scientists, Managers responsible for development of Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals R & D and Manufacturing activities
- Scientists, Chemists & Engineers belonging to the fields of Inorganic, Organic, Medicinal, Natural Products, Analytical, High-throughput and Process Chemistry in the Academic research as well as in Applied research and development in the area of Agrochemical, Petrochemical and Fragrance industry
- Scientists working in or interested in applications of Flow Chemistry in Material science, Green chemistry, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Theoretical Chemistry, Information technology and Flow synthesis instruments including Engineering & Automation.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tdq9k5/flow_chemistry