Effective Procurement is, and always has been, fundamental to the success of an organisation. On average, over fifty percent of an organisation's total revenue is passed down the Supply Chain. In many sectors however, this can be significantly more for example in the Public Sector, this can exceed eighty percent.
It is imperative that this expenditure is managed and controlled effectively. Poor procurement leads to increased cost, poor quality, delays, loss of control and lack of cost visibility. Proactive, professional Procurement will become a value added function within the organisation.
Over time, organisations have realised the value that can be delivered through effective Procurement. At the same time, the value of appropriately qualified Procurement Professionals has also increased. Procurement is now seen as a job rather than a role.
The shift from transactional, operational buying to Strategic Procurement has been quicker in some Industries than others. Organisations that have not yet made the change are being left behind. Commodity, or category, based Procurement provides the correct structure to help deliver a truly World Class Procurement function.
ACSP provides the understanding, framework, tools, and principles that allow organisations to build, embed and develop real Strategic Procurement. On completion of this five day training course you will receive your certificate which has been fully accredited by Qualifi, an official UK Government recognised awarding body.
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the Role of the Procurement Function within the Organisation
- Assess the Effectiveness of your Procurement Function
- Effectively Plan and Manage Procurement Projects
- Implement and Develop Commodity based Procurement within the Organisation
- Assess Commodity Markets
- Benchmark Suppliers
- Build and Analyse Comprehensive Tender Documentation
- Understand and Build Effective Pricing Models
- Build and Utilise Effective KPI's and SLA's
- Negotiate Effectively
- Deliver Real Bottom Line Efficiencies and Cost Savings
- Gain an accredited Certificate approved by a UK regulated body - Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACSPTM)
- Use ACSPTM on your business card and on your resume
- The ACSPTM shows that you have completed International qualifications and that you have the skills and experience to manage procurement effectively on a national, regional and global level
- The ACSPTM certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course and will be issued jointly by Qualifi and BMTG.
Who Should Attend:
- Procurement Heads, Directors and Managers
- Supply Chain Heads, Directors and Managers
- Purchasing Heads, Directors and Managers
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Manufacturing Directors and Managers
- Inventory Directors and Managers
- Warehousing Directors and Managers
- Transportation Directors Managers
- Heads of Logistics
- Logistics Directors, Managers and Officers
- Business Owners
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Tender Managers and Coordinators
- Contract Managers
- Supplier Directors and Managers
- Finance Directors and Managers
- PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in supplier relationships, procurement, tenders or anticipates being involved with the above in the future.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/txtnr2/advanced.