Transportation & Fleet Activities can account for over 70% of an organization's supply chain costs. It is critical that an organization gets the fleet management function right in order to meet personnel mobility needs, provide maintenance operations or to execute successful delivery of goods and materials. Many fleet managers face numerous challenges including fleet planning, budgeting & cost management, mitigating the variable cost of fuel, process excellence, as well as fleet procurement.
This 3 day vehicle fleet management masterclass, taking place 14-16 November in London UK,will provide fleet managers and executives practical lessons learned, and best practice strategies in fleet management, in which they can readily bring them back to their day-to-day work and implement seamlessly. Don't miss this masterclass aimed at guiding you step-by-step in achieving vehicle fleet management excellence!
This unique, cutting edge programme will be delivered in a highly interactive and practical, tutorial style format.
Theory will be supported and illustrated through a combination of real-world case studies and an extended hypothetical scenario that enables participants to easily incorporate the programme insights, techniques and procedures into their own organisations.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Develop an effective fleet management model, system and strategy
- Improve Process Management and achieve process optimization in vehicle fleet management
- Improve lifecycle and maintenance management for fleets
- Lessons learned in fleet procurement and supplier management
- Enhance finance and cost management of vehicle fleets
- Safety Management of Vehicle Fleets
- Understand how to comply and adapt to regulations for vehicle fleet management
- Best Practice Fleet Performance Review, Measurement, Benchmarking & Reporting
- Leverage technology including telematics, fleet management information systems, big data and automotive technology to enhance vehicle fleet management
- Increase overall fleet cost & operational effectiveness by developing a fleet management improvement plan
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2hkhl5/fleet_management.