LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Material Handling Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of material handling services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global economic growth directly stimulates trade movements across countries, backed by an increase in manufacturing activities and production consumption,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Suraj Kumar S. “Purchasing managers across the world are investing in advanced automated material handling systems and services to increase the cost-effectiveness of operations in the long term,” added Suraj.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- Technological advances such as automated systems and analytics solutions that facilitate time and cost savings are fueling the growth of the global material handling services market.
- The process of material handling can be enhanced by automating the processes. Hence, purchasing managers need to evaluate the technological capabilities of suppliers including the use of RF devices and other automated systems in their solutions.
- One of the major challenges faced by the purchasing managers in this market is achieving flexibility of the material handling system. Advances in manufacturing have increased the variety of material handled throughout a product lifecycle.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Material Handling Services Pricing Trends
The performance-based pricing model is widely adopted across the material handling market. This pricing model facilitates sharing of risk associated with the implementation of new material handling systems with suppliers. Furthermore, performance-based pricing model offers transparency as the pricing is directly linked to the service outcome.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.