LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their 'Real Estate Leasing Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of real estate leasing and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
"The global commercial real estate leasing market is expected to grow steadily due to the strong economic growth across various developing countries," says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Suraj Kumar S. "Policies such as FDI and those related to industrial development is expected to drive the economy and focus on reducing the unemployment rate," added Suraj.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The global real estate leasing market is driven by factors such as the innovative destination-based location strategy implemented by retailers, along with an increase in warehouse spaces by the online retailers.
- It is recommended that purchasing managers in this market must select properties with appropriate building certifications. LEED and Green Star for the buildings’ energy efficiency and WELL certification for the wellness of people are some of the key certifications purchasing managers must focus on.
- In many leasing arrangements, drafting of lease agreement emphases toward favoring either the tenant or the land owner, where one of the parties is not involved and understand the concepts of the lease clauses.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Real Estate Leasing Pricing Trends
The income approach pricing is widely implemented in real estate leasing market as it is applicable in estimating the value of income producing properties. It is also suitable for apartments, office buildings, and malls as these generate regular income.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.