LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their 'Digital Signage Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the marketing industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of digital signage and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
"The retail, hospitality, and entertainment sectors worldwide will predominantly drive the growth of the digital signage market," says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. "There has been an increased demand for interactive displays, which helps increase customer experience as customers can have access to information that is relevant to them," added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- To improve the customer experience, purchasing managers across sectors such as retail, hospitality, and entertainment are installing interactive digital signage to provide essential information and act as a point of sale (by utilizing NFC contactless payment methods that enable the digital signage to process transactions instantly).
- Purchasing managers must look for suppliers that can provide insurance for all the equipment or displays installed across multiple locations. This will help them ensure monetary coverage in case of damage to the display or other equipment from any accident or natural calamity or any other factors.
- With the continually evolving display technology, purchasing managers may face a challenge in terms of deciding the type of display to be procured. An HD display might become outdated within the next two years with the emergence of 4K and 8K display, which has better color reproduction and quality.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Digital Signage Pricing Trends
Price per player or display unit is the most widely adopted pricing model in the global digital signage market. It enables purchasing managers to predict the total cost of the category as prices are based purely on the number of installations made and after-sale services, which is to be provided by the supplier. Also, it helps them to negotiate in terms of prices of license per display unit.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Commercial Printing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Mobile Marketing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Unified Communications Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.