OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: AMTD) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss fiscal fourth quarter and year-end results and related matters, on Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. EDT (7:30 a.m. CDT).
Conference Call Details:
- Participants may listen to the conference call by dialing 877-648-7976.
- A replay of the phone call will be available by dialing 855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID 86495491 beginning at 11:30 a.m. EDT (10:30 a.m. CDT) on Oct. 24, 2017. The replay will be available until 11:59 p.m. EDT (10:59 p.m. CDT) on Oct. 31, 2017.
- A transcript of the call will be available on the Company’s corporate web site, www.amtd.com, via the “Investor Relations” page or the “Presentations & Events” page beginning Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017.
- The Company will webcast the conference call through www.amtd.com, via the “Presentations & Events” page of the web site.
- The webcast will open to attendees 15 minutes before the conference call begins, or at approximately 8:15 a.m. EDT (7:15 a.m. CDT).
- An archived version of the webcast will be available online beginning at approximately 11:30 a.m. EST (10:30 a.m. CDT) on Oct. 24, 2017.
As the Company will discuss a number of financial metrics, participants are encouraged to download the slides associated with the presentation, which the Company will post to the “Presentations & Events” page of www.amtd.com at approximately 7:30 a.m. EDT (6:30 a.m. CDT), before the start of the call.
Information on corporate events, including earnings conference calls and webcasts, can be found by visiting www.amtd.com and clicking on “Investor Relations” and “Presentations & Events.” Click on the date of the event to access all pertinent links and resources. A high speed Internet connection is required in order to view the webcast.
The Company asks that interested parties visit or subscribe to newsfeeds at www.amtd.com for the most up-to-date corporate financial information, presentation announcements, transcripts and archives. The Company also communicates this information via Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR. Web site links, corporate titles and telephone numbers provided in this release, although correct when published, may change in the future.
About TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation
Millions of investors and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) have turned to TD Ameritrade’s (Nasdaq: AMTD) technology, people and education to help make investing and trading easier to understand and do. Online or over the phone. In a branch or with an independent RIA. First-timer or sophisticated trader. Our clients want to take control, and we help them decide how - bringing Wall Street to Main Street for more than 40 years. TD Ameritrade has time and again been recognized as a leader in investment services. Please visit TD Ameritrade's newsroom or www.amtd.com for more information, or read our stories at Fresh Accounts.
Source: TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation