DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Effective Pharma Team Performance - One Team, One Vision" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This course, designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, device and animal health industries, will be relevant for existing team leaders and managers who wish to develop their team to a higher level. It will also be beneficial for any team member to attend.
In today's changing global pharmaceutical/ device business environment, outstanding team working is essential. Creating a unified global high-performing team is one of the most important factors for successful drug and device development. It is important to recognise the importance of team interactions and the need for the different global teams to be in alignment on productivity and quality and this important element of team performance can often be overlooked.
This interactive workshop will focus on how to align members of the team and the wider teams, particularly working in a matrix or in a global environment through various group discussions, stimulating exercises and case studies. The workshop will help enhance team working and team's performance.
Key objectives of the course:
- Ensure good communication between different team members, different teams and teams in different locations
- Ensure the team understand their roles and what is expected of them in supporting projects and working in a matrix environment
- Proactively identify issues and risks for the team and how to manage them
- Assure deliverables are delivered on time to high quality and are compliant
- Be part of a harmonious performing team which is aligned with the same vision
- Team leaders
- Project leaders and managers
- Heads of departments
- Anyone who wants to develop team skills to achieve greater success
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mndvdk/effective_pharma.